Formed in 1988, we started life as a SCADA / Control & Monitoring systems business and we continue to deliver successful projects in that area. We have also grown and evolved to now provide turnkey projects in infrastructure systems integration.
Our ability to integrate external data, such as video and audio data from CCTV, PA and Telephone systems means that in our integrated Control Rooms we can present the asset operator with enhanced user facilities and build in guidance on routine Operation & Maintenance and significantly Emergency Event Response.
£24,000 – £35,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent electrical and control system engineer experienced in design, implementation and testing control systems using PLC code, configuring SCADA packages, high level language programming such as C, designing electrical panels and integrating audio-visual IP sub-systems.
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Working as part of a team to design, implement and test control/integrated systems.
- Program a variety of PLCs using Ladder Logic, Function block or Statement List methods.
- Programming and configuring SCADA software packages
- Competent use of high level programming languages ranging from C, C++, C#, VB and VBA.
- IP network design and configuration.
- Design and test ELV electrical panels.
- Configuration of CCTV, PA and telephone systems over an IP network.
- Perform a FAT and site commissioning under formal client witnessed conditions.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with our clients
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
We require technically motivated professional engineers with a degree/HND in control, electrical, electronic or software engineering. You will have at least 2 years’ experience in the control system industry using some of the skills listed above as the role encompasses a variety of technology, locations and responsibilities. Therefore, we offer the opportunity to gain a wide range of skills and experience from technical to project delivery aspects.
Service Technician / Engineer
£16,000 – £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for driven, ambitious, motivated team players to join our growing System Support Department as a Service Technician or Engineer.
The department is responsible for the design and modifications of existing SCADA, PLC and associated sub-systems as well as preventative maintenance and 24 hour emergency call out availability across sites nationwide.
What we need from you:
- We are looking for practical people who have some experience or interest in engineering and technology.
- A team player is a must in this experienced and professional team of engineers.
- An individual who is determined and conscientious, enjoys diagnosing, solving problems and is committed to customer service.
- Willing to travel throughout the UK, working nights on a regular basis.
- Responsible for planning, procuring, maintaining and reporting over a wide range of sites and sub-systems.
In return, we will pay you a competitive basic salary, with a generous overtime and benefits structure. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and we want the workplace to be welcoming and enjoyable for all to achieve the best technical solutions with client satisfaction at the forefront.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a progressive open company, within a friendly, tight knit team where flexibility and a sense of humour are valued we would love to hear from you.
We seek technically motivated, degree/HND qualified engineering graduates in control, electrical, electronic or software engineering. You will train as a Systems Engineer to work on Control Systems for the Transportation Industry including Road Tunnels & Airports. Work in Project Teams on various aspects of system implementation including:
- Designing, Implementing & Testing Software (including C’ & PLC code).
- Hardware (including Network, PLC’s & ELV circuitry).
- Designing & implementing Graphical User Interfaces.
We seek ambitious people with drive and enthusiasm to work in a friendly and supportive environment where commitment, flexibility and a sense of humour are valued.
Nothing to suit your skills?
If there is nothing listed above, we are always on the lookout for people who can add value to our business.
Please send your CV & covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org