Formed in 1988, we started life as a SCADA / Control & Monitoring systems business and we continue to deliver successful projects in that area. We have also grown and evolved to now provide turnkey projects in infrastructure systems integration.
Our ability to integrate external data, such as video and audio data from CCTV, PA and Telephone systems means that in our integrated Control Rooms we can present the asset operator with enhanced user facilities and build in guidance on routine Operation & Maintenance and significantly Emergency Event Response.
Field Service Engineer
Basic salary: £23k – £27k, actual working week comprises of working premium hours, therefore expected earnings would be in region of £30k – £42k, plus overtime and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for driven, ambitious, motivated team players to join our growing System Support Department as a Field Service Engineer.
The department is responsible for the preventative maintenance and the design and modifications of existing SCADA, PLC and associated sub-systems as well as providing 24 hour emergency call out availability across sites nationwide.
What we need from you
- We are looking for practical people who have some experience or interest in engineering and technology.
- Working as part of a team, responsible for planning, procuring, maintaining and reporting over a wide range of sites and sub-systems
- A team player is a must in this experienced and professional team of engineers
- An individual who is determined and conscientious, enjoys diagnosing, solving problems and is committed to customer service.
- Willing to travel throughout the UK, working nights on a regular basis.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be qualified to at least a C&G or HNC/HND level or above in a relevant Electrical/Electronic or IT engineering discipline.
You must be eligible to work in the UK, will need a full UK driving licence and be able to pass security clearance for working within the UK airports.
In return, we will pay you a competitive basic salary, with a generous overtime and benefits structure. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and we want the workplace to be welcoming and enjoyable for all to achieve the best technical solutions with client satisfaction at the forefront.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a progressive open company, within a friendly, tight knit team where flexibility and integrity are valued, we would love to hear from you.
Technical Sales Engineer
Salary: Competitive + bonus + car
Midlands or South East Based (Covering UK / Ireland)
As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are seeking a technically passionate and resourceful systems engineer to join our dynamic and talented team. You will help to create sales strategies, develop a sales pipeline, support large tenders & win opportunities for our projects department. You will be based out of our Derby office, with the opportunity to work from home as required.
- Help derive sales strategies for new opportunities and markets.
- Responsible for the sale of a range of technical solutions including Integrated IP Systems, Control & Monitoring Systems and BMS in various markets.
- Build a rapport and relationship with our current and prospective clients to maximise opportunities and ensure repeat business.
- Discuss and understand a client’s technical issues to identify and effectively communicate potential solutions.
- Identify future trends and market opportunities
- Flexible working and locations with self-driven energy to rise to a challenge.
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant technical subject
- Demonstrable sector experience (3+ years) including project or systems sales (e.g. ITS, control systems, PLC, SCADA, networks, IP, BMS, etc.)
- Proven track record of meeting targets
Ideal Further Skills and Experience
- Sales or delivery of BMS systems for medium to large infrastructure.
- Sales of Systems within Airports or Transportation Markets
- Technical presentations
Nothing to suit your skills?
If there is nothing listed above, we are always on the lookout for people who can add value to our business.
Please send your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com